Wednesday, May 8, 2013

May 7-- flashback




































Can we all take a moment of silence for middle school Kelly?


just about everything about this photo is cringe-worthy.
yeah, I was one of those kids who thought I didn't look that bad with braces--I wasn't.
The hair falling inside my glasses is great, too.  Should have left it alone, but no, I cut it myself shortly afterwards....  bad idea.
The fact that I distinctly remember taking this picture adds to the shame of it.  I wanted a new profile photo for facebook... and I had my mom take it for me, and it took several times to get it "right." 
Now that I see it again, I never did get that picture "right."
Everything about this is just not ok... sorry you had to share in this moment with me.

here's a song lyric to make you, and 6th grade me, feel better... ♫♫♫♫hold on to what hope is♫♫♫...
-Kelly L.

No comments:

Post a Comment