Tuesday, June 4, 2013

May 21-31

I am great at starting projects.
I am terrible at finishing projects.

 I tried to put up a picture every day during the month of May, which of course I couldn't do.  The last ten days it kind of just didn't happen.

I am great at excuses.
I am bad at legitimate excuses.

Finals week happened.  I was busy with stuff because of the end of the school year.  I was away from home for a while.

The list of topics for the photos to relate to wasn't too great near the end, so I'm giving up on that.  Here are pictures for each of the days I missed.

Shameless Selfie. Sorry, it happened.




Also this.


Paper mache bowl (in progress) that I made with pages of my U.S. History book

Not that great... but I made this.

Visited the grandparents/family with my mom.


Oh I'm sorry, what was that?  My school ID?  The '12/'13 school year is over?  
Yup.
I'm a senior now.

 -Kelly L.

ps. My goal in that ID picture was to have my hair reach to the left and right sides of the frame.  
I'm thinking it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment