Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Collage

To all those concerned, this is what I've been up to lately.
I'm currently obsessed with multimedia collages, we'll see how long this lasts.
These are the ones I have made in the last few weeks.




















Materials used: just kidding, that would take too long to list.

Now, in addition to the paint that is on all my clothes, there is glue. Lots of glue.
Worth it.

Update: another thing that's been taking up my time lately would be the misspelling of collage.  I've been working on college applications.  Ew.  Scholarship applications are even worse. 
(If any of the teachers who are writing me recommendations are reading this: If you don't tell them how obnoxious I am, I won't write bad things about your classes on my blog.  Deal?)

-Kelly L.

3 comments: