Monday, July 15, 2013

1000 pageviews!

After I had been blogging here for a little while, I set a goal for myself to reach 1,000 pageviews.
Yesterday I reached that goal, 36 posts later.   **does some vague mathematics... who needs accuracy??-- it's summer**   That's kind of close to 30 views on everything I write.  If I subtract the views from my parents, that's probably more like 3 views on everything. 

So, dear 3 readers, thank you.

I hope you want to keep reading and see more of my future adventures?

Unless things go drastically wrong, I should be going to Ecuador tomorrow.  The plan is that I'll get back in two weeks, and then leave the next day for some more places.

Whenever I get back to the land of daily internet usage and computer screens and being inside more than is probably healthy for me, I will share stories with you. 

Have a great time without me, internet!

-Kelly L.

No comments:

Post a Comment